City University of Science & Information Technology, Peshawar is one of the first private-sector universities, chartered by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).The University is an extension of Peshawar Model Educational Institutes (PMEI) founded in 1979 with an aim to provide quality education and research. All the efforts of City University's management, administration and faculty are directed to produce competent and efficient professionals who will effectively contribute in taking Pakistan to technological and economic glories.
City University Research Journal (CURJ) is a specified, peer-reviewed and professional journal that is published bi-annually. It has received International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) 2220-9174 from ISSN International Centre, Paris, France. CURJ invites contributions from researchers, scholars and academics in the area of Business and Management. It is a bi-annual publication, encourages both in-house and external contributors in the field of Business and Management.
Objectives & Scope
The objectives of the journal are :
- To open up new vistas of research for eager minds.
- To unify the broad array of participants involved in original scientific research in the relevant field.
- To explore new information, new ideas and the latest developments
- To facilitate scholars and researchers in conducting high quality research and to publish their ideas, results and findings.
- To raise the quality of research according to international standards.
The scope of the journal includes the aforementioned field. Unpublished papers and extended versions of papers presented at conferences may be submitted for possible publication in CURJ. Responsibility for the contents of a paper rests upon the authors and not upon the editors or the publisher. Surveys and tutorial papers are welcomed.